(Speed x 2 - Minimum speed of ride x 100)
divided by Final Heartrate
- Competitive rides varying in distance from 30 to 80 km, 20 to 50 miles. Can also possibly be used in pleasure rides
- Minimum completion time.
- Horses vetted pre, (mid) and post ride depending on the total distance covered.
- The formula is applied for each rider and horse combination and allows you to place riders.
- It rewards riders with fit horses as two horses riding at the same speed but one with a lower final heart rate will be ranked with the lower heart rate horse being higher placed.
- It can also mean that a rider with a low heart rate at a slower speed can be ranked higher than a faster rider with a higher heart rate.